Assembly Row adds seven additional tenants
SOMERVILLE, MA – Assembly Row, Somerville’s vibrant mixed-use neighborhood, is gearing up to welcome a number of new local and national names to the area by capitalizing on the momentum that began last fall with the completion of phase 3 of the growing community.
With strong demand for retail and dining, these newly signed leases will further expand the carefully curated mix of offerings for residents, neighbors, visitors and office workers at Assembly Row. The following openings are planned for this summer:
- LaserAway, laser hair removal and aesthetic dermatology
- Ten One Tea House, Great Value Healthy Taiwanese Tea Drinks
- Bond Vet, the first Greater Boston location of this pet emergency care and wellness clinic
- An Nam, a new-to-market Vietnamese grill from the Boston-based group behind Saigon Fusion (Boston) and Menya Jiro (Cambridge, Seaport)
- Tatte Bakery & Café, a renowned regional favorite
- Civility Social House – a highly anticipated local bar and small plates from the Legendary Restaurant Group
- Tribos Peri Peri – Massachusetts’ premier location for this flame-grilled Portuguese-inspired cuisine
“As new residents and office workers continue to move in, this new wave of tenants only increases Assembly Row’s appeal,” said David Middleton, General Manager of Federal Realty at Assembly Row. “Our focus on providing unique experiences and diverse dining options alongside essential services creates a compelling mix for all of our customers.”
Purple and SavMor Spirits are already open and the community is anticipating the previously announced novelties. American Eagle, Ashley Furniture, SweatHouz, Parla, Salt + Stone, Union Square Donuts, Juicygreens and Le Macaron will also be opening soon. Miscela, the 500-unit luxury apartment community, is currently up for rental and will offer a new poolside and rooftop experience this year.
– Advertising –