North Italia welcomes spring with new dishes and cocktails
With warmer temperatures and fresh flowers on the way, northern Italy welcomes a taste of spring with four new dishes, seasonal changes to beloved staples and nine new cocktails on April 27. Just in time for upcoming celebrations such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Graduation, North Italia’s latest menu is the perfect way to toast spring!
All-new dinner and brunch dishes include:
• (Appetizer) Caprese Sandwich – heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, chopped basil, arugula, homemade pesto, Calabrian aioli
• (Starter) Hanger Steak Tagliata – Charred Broccolini, Roasted Cipollini, Tuscan Bean Stew
• (Side dishes) Sweet Corn & Fontina – Grilled corn, burro fuso, white polenta, grana padano
• (Pizza Topping) Bomba Style – a mix of cheese, herbs, olive oil and bomba sauce – North Italia offers a homemade ranch sauce for the crust.
New beverage selections include:
• (Cocktail main menu) Tucano hallmark – 12-year-old Appleton Jamaican rum, Sfumato Aperitivo blend, pineapple, fresh squeezed lime
• (Cocktail brunch) You, me and Capri – Campari, Peach, Sparkling Rosé
• (Cocktail Brunch) Vespa – Nikka Japanese Vodka, Starlino Rosé Aperitivo, Peach-Limoncello, Sparkling Rosé